WHO WE ARE
Dynamically incorporating a wealthy bouquet of Commercial Litigation, ADR (Arbitration/Mediation), Company Secretarial and Regulatory Services, and Public Interest related cases. The firm retools frequently to satisfy diverse legal needs.
From Oil and Gas Service Companies, Financial Institutions, Self-Insured Organizations and Private Individuals, JUSTICE FORTE SOLICITORS strategically dedicates attention to premium service delivery in satisfaction of traditional bar ethics and client prioritization.
OUR COMMITMENT - Corporate Governance
“Value”, the new metric for selecting law firms is permeating the legal industry. “Value” is achieved when client’s expectations are met (or exceeded) at what they believe is a reasonable price. Value is a judgment driven by the client’s confidence that their money is well spent. At JUSTICE FORTE, we take seriously the challenge that there must be a fair balance between the quality expected and the fees paid.
Our objective is to charge a price that matches our clients’ expectation of quality whatever the pricing arrangement is based on.
Our business model relies on lean, “right-sized” staff optimization strategy and teamwork. We do not delay your matters more than is warranted. We receive briefs and work towards maximizing your business objectives.
We increase lawyer efficiency dynamics through routine professional/intellectual recalibration. Newest intake transition from law school to practical side, researching with fresh statutes passed from time to time.
These training initiatives include periodic firm members retreat conducted at firm’s expense as our younger lawyers continue to develop client service and technical skills in ways that contribute to the community and the profession.
In the end, our clients determine whether JUSTICE FORTE meets its expectations of quality based on its own experience. It is the opinion of the clients that matters most.
- We will never perform or charge you for unnecessary work.
- We endeavor to balance our professional judgment with economic considerations when determining what legal work should be done.
- We will work as diligently and zealously as possible while maintaining the quality of our work in order to minimize the time required to perform a given task.
- We will earnestly limit the costs associated with any legal work as much as possible.
- We will not bill our clients for general overhead expenses such as routine photocopying, telephone (including long distance) and general clerical work.
- We will not re-bill for work previously performed on another file when that same work product is utilized (motions, research, etc.) other than the time necessary to modify or update the work.
- We will always be available to discuss any questions a client has about a bill and will never make a client feel uncomfortable about making such inquiries.
- We will otherwise respond to the trust placed in us by maintaining the highest possible level of integrity in our billing practices and legal work.
- " To our organization, this firm's most striking quality is its insatiable quest for continuous development and stickler for delivering premium value -adding services"
" Justice Forte Chambers is dedicated, professional and dynamic and it has given me great pleasure as I work closely with them in a number matters; they come across as industrious and hardworking with a quick grasp of intended result. "
" One of the terrific things about LinkedIn networking platform is the ability to meet people in other parts of the world. Attorneys of this firm are exceptionally bright, caring and zealous in professional work; I look forward to more work with them through viable briefs."
- " The Lead General Counsel at the firm justified the position in the profession as advocate when instructed at the shortest notice to obtain temporary reliefs for the employees of a UK based charity group detained by the Nigeria Police based on a warped complaint of a religious group. They did not place emphasis on the fees but immersed themselves on result and obtained it."
- " There are two ideologies that engender success and speedy growth; hard work and dedication. I have found these at Justice Forte. As an intern, working here was just the missing tag in the puzzle towards a successful legal career."
Access to the Lead Partner: Most clients hire lawyers, not law firms. Access to the Lead Partner is our new normal at the firm.
Absence of Bureaucracy: At JUSTICE FORTE, the lawyer you thought you hired is the one who pilots all efforts, critically involved with the lead partner until task accomplishment. Your lead lawyer remains available and knowledgeable and, if it makes business sense, pilots your brief according to agreed budget
We Encourage Teamwork: Some clients and in fact growing in-house counsel intending to join our firm often ask about compensation system to help them gauge whether a firm rewards behavior that is at cross-purposes with their needs. At JUSTICE FORTE, we look at the whole picture and reward client satisfaction, teamwork, hard work, results achieved, and quality law practice. Like good goal score, we celebrate as a team but sensitive to the scorer’s capacity for corporate spirit.